The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Altenew Vintage Flowers

Today I have a new card to share over at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store blog featuring Altenew Vintage Flowers clear stamps with a sentiment from Stamp Simply Blessings & Beatitudes 1 clear stamps.
These stamps went perfectly with Kaisercraft Oh So Lovely 6.5" paper! When I saw it I knew just the stamps to pair it with. I tend to pick out my paper first when I create my projects and then center my focal image around it.

Supplies:
Stamp Simply Blessings & Beatitudes 1 clear stamps
Altenew Vintage Flowers clear stamps
Kaisercraft Oh So Lovely 6.5" paper
Spellbinders A2 Distressed Edges die
Kaisercraft Adhesive Pearls
Memento Rich Cocoa ink
Foam Strips
Scor-Tape
***************

Be sure to check back Tuesday for more inspiration!
#stampsimply
#Altenew

Comments

Popular Posts